10 Point Quality Heating and Air System Consultation
Our licensed, professional HVAC Technicians at Village Plumbing, Heating & Air receive consistent training and certification to be able to diagnose, recommend and design the most efficient heating and air system for your home. Don’t schedule heating or air service with any other company before you have us perform a comprehensive consultation.
- Is your HVAC system the right size for your home? Several factors are considered when determining the right heating and cooling system for your home. The size and construction of your home, including the amount of insulation and type of windows must be analyzed by an experienced profession. Village with send one out with just a quick phone call for a no obligation estimate.
- Are you energy efficient (EnergyStar Rated)? Performance efficiency affects your energy costs for years to come. Our qualified technicians will discuss price-vs-efficiency models and break down the total savings including current rebates and tax benefits of upgrading to a high efficiency unit.
- Are your air ducts the sufficient size and in good repair? Your heating and cooling system can work more efficiently with proper air duct size and design.
- Is your ventilation system working properly? Gas appliances need proper ventilation to dispose of combustion gases. Improper ventilation could be a severe health and safety issue.
- Do you have the proper air flow, refrigerant charge and firing rate? Any of these measurements found to be out of tolerance can result in inefficiency, shorten the life of your system and require frequent maintenance.
- Is your electrical system (panel and wiring) in good repair and matched to the energy requirements of your system? Our technicians are thoroughly trained to evaluate and diagnose any electrical issues before they become a safety hazard.
- Do you know how to program your thermostat? If this is puzzling to you, just ask your Village HVAC technician to instruct you on how to save energy and money by controlling temperature levels for different times of the day.
- Are you still under a maintenance agreement or warranty? Our technician will be happy to review your current plan and to see if Village Plumbing, Heating & Air can save you money with one of our own custom plans.
- Is the air in your home too moist or too dry? Our HVAC technician can help you determine if you need a humidifier or dehumidifier with your system
- Is your heating and cooling system designed for your needs and comfort levels, including your budget? Only the most experienced HVAC technicians, like the ones at Village Plumbing, Heating & Air perform the 10 point assessment in order to design the perfect heating and cooling system for your home, your health and your budget. Call us today to schedule this comprehensive evaluation!